Cleaning & Preventative Maintenance
Gas fireplaces are low maintenance which makes them a wonderful asset and focal point to any room. However, just like any household appliance they are not maintenance free. They need to be serviced on a regular basis for everything to be working properly. Often when not properly maintained, fireplaces just like any appliance, breaks down.
“Fireplace manufacturers recommend annual cleaning and inspection by a qualified fireplace technician. When properly maintained, your fireplace will give you many years of trouble-free service.”
Let our Fireplace Expert family take care of yours with a preventative maintenance service. We recommend this service once a year at the start or end of season. This ensures the proper functioning of your fireplace to ensure the safety and efficiency necessary to keep your family safe and reduce unnecessary gas costs.
During this annual service, our technician will perform the following services:
- Inspect glass and gasket seal to be free of deterioration
- Clean and condition glass of built up debris
- Clean Interior firebox and surrounding control compartment
- Clean and inspect pilot assembly and burners
- Test to ensure safety shut off to be working properly
- Inspect & Clean burner
- Check system is free of ignition delay
- Reconstruct the ember-beds
- Check Remote, thermostat or on/off switch
Test Fire Unit
Fireplace Experts offers a preventative maintenance package to keep your fireplace looking and performing like new. When you sign up for a service plan, we will call you annually to arrange this service – one less thing for you to worry about. Click here for more information.